Pin Point Lighting is proud to announce the addition of ETC’s GIO @5 lighting console to our inventory! Call or e-mail today for pricing and availability.
Gio @5 brings the high-end control of the larger Eos family consoles to venues with tighter spaces – or tighter budgets.
This portable console packs all the control necessities into a compact footprint, so external monitors and accessories are optional. With an articulating, 17-inch, multi-touch LCD display, five definable and page-able motorized faders and a master fader pair, Gio @5 is the perfect step up for Ion users who want expanded hands-on access to playbacks, color control, touchscreen Magic Sheets and more.
The console features the same full-function, backlit keyboard as the Eos Programming Wing and Gio console, providing an easy transition for experienced Eos users looking for a smaller desk – and a good platform for new programmers looking to gain professional skills that scale up.
Key features of the Gio @5 console include:
- The Gio/Eos Ti facepanel layout, including the backlit keys, master fader pair and fader controls keys
- Four force-feedback encoders for non-intensity parameter control
- Five 60mm motorized faders and associated controls/displays
- One integral, 17-inch, articulating multi-touch monitor
- Two sets of controls keys along the left side of the display
- Two network ports (Non-PSE) and 4 Hardline DMX/RDM ports
- One Littlite port
- Keyboard tray
- Contact closures for remote triggers
- Output capacities from 2K to 32K, upgradable in 1K increments
- Support for up to two external high-resolution multi-touch monitors
- Compatibility with all Eos family accessories